Repairing Water Heaters in San Diego County
Even though it is important to have our professional plumbing team absolutely confirm that your water heater needs repairs, it is a good idea to be on the lookout yourself for any suspicious signs. This way, you can proactively detect that your water heater is on the fritz before it completely breaks down. As soon as you are aware your heater is showing these warning signals, you can reach out to our technicians for sure repairs.
CONTACT US TODAY FROM SAN MARCOS, OCEANSIDE, ENCINITAS AND SURROUNDING AREAS
“They also went the extra mile and fix what the previous plumber did wrong. Thank you, Israel and your partner.”Quoc L.
“He sent his team out in an hour! Isreal and Andreas were extremely polite, informative and fixed the leak quickly.”Mike K.
“They replaced the main valve, adjusted it, and then just to be safe, replaced the very inexpensive one on the water heater in case it was weakened by the excessive pressure.”Chris T.
“he took his time to explain everything... I really appreciated this because he gave me options since I was on a budget.”Monica M.
“Very respectful of the property. Explained everything in detail and answered my many questions.”Maria H.
- Your water temperature heats irregularly – When the temperature of your water keeps fluctuating, sometimes cold, sometimes hot, this might be from an extensive build-up of mineral deposits, preventing the heater components from functioning correctly.
- The water is discolored – If your water is not clear, but is filled with little black specks, or even turns rust-red or brown, there are major sediment issues that could be harmful for you and your family’s health. If the tank itself has suffered rust corrosion, it will likely need to be replaced.
- Strange sounds can be heard – Be on the lookout for buzzing, popping, clanking, banging, or cracking noises, which could either mean an overabundance of mineral deposits within the tank, or the dip tub has cracked or broken off.
- The hot water quickly runs out – The whole purpose of your heater is making sure that the water stays hot whenever you want to use it, so you need repairs if the elements are malfunctioning.
- Water is leaking – When there are pools of water accumulating beneath your tank, this is a dangerous situation, particularly if there are electrical appliances and fixtures located near the water. Gathered water also creates further rust and corrosion which will damage both the exterior and interior parts of your heater, damaging the whole system as well as polluting your water.
Contact us now at (760) 906-9024 to resolve your water heater emergency with the aid of Drains 4 Less.
Focused On Lasting Results
We provide our customers with the best service and products at the best price.
Upfront & Fair Pricing
No surprises or gimmicks, you'll always know the price of the project before we begin.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand by our work and won't be satisfied with the job until you are.
When it comes to repairing your water heater, there are many strategies that all depend not only on the kind of heater problem that is occurring, but also the extent and length of time that the issue has gone unaddressed. In some cases, only a quick fix is needed. For example, recalibrating thermostats or cleaning the tank might take only a short amount of time. However, when parts need to be replaced, this could require more extensive support.
Our experienced contractors will examine if individual parts need to be ordered, from a dip tube that directs cold water into the base of your tank to an anode rod that has become corroded and rusted over. In certain cases, too great of an accumulation of sediment or rust within the tank itself might require your whole tank to be replaced. No matter what the problem is, you can count on Drains 4 Less to find the proper solution.